How Marketing Software Solutions are Critical for Your Business
“If your business is not on the Internet, then it will be out of business”, Bill Gates.
It is not enough to be present on the Internet; it is also necessary to be visible and searchable on the Internet, which is where digital marketing can help. Traditional marketing has evolved to the digital level, where it duplicates the pace of brand awareness and sales, thanks to remarkable improvement in software solutions and technological advances.
To stay competitive in digital marketing, businesses hire software developers or pay for open-source sales and marketing tools.
What is the definition of digital marketing?
Digital marketing is an online activity that uses digital platforms to communicate with present and potential customers. The following are the primary categories of digital marketing:
· Search engine optimization (SEO),
· Social media marketing (SMM),
· E-mail marketing,
· Content marketing,
· Affiliate marketing,
· Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing,
· Video advertising etc.
Digital marketers use both open-source software and custom software to plan and execute their campaigns. The focus, work strategy, and goals of a company are typically the determining factors.
When it comes to digital marketing, most businesses use the following strategies:
· Marketers install and use open source software for a variety of marketing campaigns. There are both free and paid services available with these software solutions.
· Marketers or C-level executives hire a software development company to create, implement, and support their custom marketing software solutions.
Let us examine when it is advantageous to use open-source marketing software solutions and when it is preferable to develop and implement custom software solutions:
Reasons companies hire software developers to create custom marketing software solutions
· They want to develop a marketing strategy and open a new sales and marketing channel. Custom sales and marketing software enables business owners to reach out to their target audience in more creative and effective ways and tactics. Custom software also provides comfort to marketing and sales professionals because it includes only the functions that are truly necessary and excludes those that are not. It is also ideal for businesses concerned about security and intellectual property rights.
· They want to increase their ROI. Businesses strive to develop unique and tailored sales and advertising strategies to persuade their target audience to buy from them rather than millions of other competitors. Approaches that are out of the ordinary attract attention. Who, for example, would turn down a highly advantageous sales offer that is perfectly tailored to their preferences and is simple to purchase or order online? We imagine this to be a simple task, but there is a whole team of market experts, customer satisfaction specialists, and market analysts who deliver an offer that is precisely tailored to your needs and is extremely simple to use.
· They aim to increase customer satisfaction and return rate. Companies that care about their customers invest heavily in the customer experience. As a result, it is natural they work on advanced and one-of-a-kind custom satisfaction campaigns, requiring complex CRM systems to put their ideas into action.
· They want to optimize business processes. In addition to accelerating and facilitating marketing and sales campaigns through complex marketing software implementations, employees must maintain an organized and well-designed working process. Managers should not overlook the importance of streamlining work processes, increasing employee productivity, and automating tedious and error-prone tasks.
· They want to streamline and connect various systems. As earlier stated, work management is essential for the successful delivery of marketing campaigns. Many businesses attribute the success of their campaigns to open communication among employees from various departments on a single platform.
· They require 100% guaranteed security and intellectual property rights protection. If a company needs to protect vulnerable information, installing and using open-source software is not a good idea. After all, such software solutions are intended for general use, and while software developers maintain and support the system, the risks of information leakage are higher.
Companies that use open-source marketing and sales software, on the other hand, do not require a unique, tailored-made marketing and sales strategy for their business. These companies are already well-established in their fields and have devoted customers. Installing free or paid services of open-source marketing and sales solutions is sufficient for them.
These statistics shed light on the ever-increasing number of open-source software solutions. IT firms hire software developers or build an in-house software development team to create the most competitive and popular apps or tools for their target audience. The most widely used open-source marketing software solutions in the marketing industry are:
· Software solutions that provide search engine optimization services,
· Software solutions that analyze target audiences and their behavior,
· Software solutions that automate social media marketing (SMM) campaigns,
· Software solutions that aid in content writing, such as spelling checking and rephrasing tools,
· Software solutions that track, optimize, and analyze.
We have experience with the last one at CodeRiders. We created marketing and analytics software for external use. Let us examine this example:
We built an easy-to-use tool (Rankify Analytics) that allows YouTube marketers to track, optimize and analyze channels and videos. It is built to research channels, make assumptions and run a YouTube channel with a fact-based strategy.
The functions of this marketing software include:
· Tracking videos and channels
· Advanced rank tracking
· Clickability calculator
· SEO module
· Competitor analysis
· Thumbnail A/B testing
· DeepDive advanced search module
· Performance analysis
· Tracking subscriber views
· Integrated cross-channel calendar
· Keywords for ranking better
· Collecting various data through YouTube API (views, watch time, likes, comments, description, age, etc.)
Check out the client’s review and read the rest of this article on CodeRiders’ blog.
How Marketing Software Solutions are Critical for Your Business
It is not enough to be present on the Internet; it is also necessary to be visible and searchable on the Internet…